Monday, October 24, 2016

What Is koritypes ?


First and foremost, I am devastated by how disgusting my nails are too. Sorry. Next, the purpose of my blog is to showcase my attempt at the art of typography. But what is typography? Typography, plain and simple, is lettering. Fonts. Word art. Typography can be displayed through many mediums: paint & brush, pen & ink, spray paint, markers, any liquid and applicator can produce a fancy looking word. I will be posting as many poor quality videos as my patience for uploading time allows, and I will also post pictures of works-in-progress and final products. Next time I'll try to fix my nails.

2 comments:

  1. That's so pretty. My handwriting is terrible, i wish i could write that beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool! I wish I could be talented like this.

    ReplyDelete